Organisations struggle to ensure that defences are consistently applied to protect their valuable information. Inconsistencies in security measures are often attributable to variations in available security products, support tools, administration techniques and delivery mechanisms. Social Engineering attacks, in particular, can be difficult to prevent as they rely on the exploitation of humans.
In order to minimise the risk of a Social Engineering attack, we will work with your organisation to test end-user Security Awareness with Phishing, Spear Phishing and other Social Engineering attacks.
Siber Group’s Social Engineering Assessment Services test your organisation’s risk to Social Engineering techniques with safe, approved, and authorised replication email-based attacks on targeted or all employees. The goal of the engagement is to help your organisation understand and improve its present security position.
1. Assess security awareness by identifying users who click on links in phishing emails.
2. Set phishing traps via web forms to flag data leakage risks.
3. Test end-user machines for exploitable vulnerabilities.
1. Kind of the work performed including steps taken in discovery
2. Overview of exposures identified
3. Identification of data accessed
4. Remediation recommendations